Address: Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Via delle Scienze 206, 33100 Udine, Italy
Tel. 0039-0432-558487 - Fax: 0039-0432-558302
He graduated with honours in Mathematics at Genoa University in 1966. In 1967-68 and 68-69, he worked in Montpellier University (France), doing research in Commutative and Homological Algebra, and teaching in the postdegree cours Maitrise and D.E.A. (Diplome d'Etudes Approfondis). Come back in Genoa University, he stayed there as assistant professor till October 1976. In Italy, around the 70's, he began to work on hyperstructures. In 1976, winning a national competition, he obtained a position of Full Professor. Since November 1976 till October 1982, he worked in Messina University as lecturer with tenure and appointed professor. With these status, he taught Theory of Groups, Semigroups, Groupoids and Quasigroups, Hypergroups, Latin Squares, Universal Algebra, Codes Theory, Genetic Algebras, Linear Geometry. Since November 1982, he is Full Professor at Udine University, where he taught Analytical Geometry, Linear Algebra, elementary notions of Relations, Groupoids, Semigroups, Groups, Rings, Fields, and also Automata Theory and Graph Theory.
He has delivered, several times, lectures as invited speaker, on the themes of his researches in a lot of Universities, for instance in the following:
ITALY: Catania, L'Aquila, Lecce, Messina, Modena, Palermo, Roma (La Sapienza), Roma (Terza Università), Milano (Politecnico), Torino, Trento, Trieste.
FRANCE: 1. Clermont-Ferrand, Université Blaise Pascal, Clermont II; 2. Montpellier, Université de Montpellier.
CZECHOSLOVAKIA: Praha, Charles University.
GREECE: 1. Thessaloniki, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki; 2. Xanthi, Democritus University of Thrace; 3. Patras, University of Patras.
ROMANIA: 1. Iasi, Al.I. Cuza University; 2. West University, Timisoara; 3. Cluj-Napoca, Babes Bolyai University.
THAILAND: 1. Bangkok, Chulalongkorn University: two workshops: in 1989, a stay of 15 days and 30 lectures, in 1992 , in 1998 and in 2001 a stay of 15 days and 10 lectures, in 2004 a stay of a week and 3 lectures, in 2007 a stay of 14 days and 5 lectures, in 2008 a stay of a week and 3 lectures, in 2009 a stay of three weeks and 12 lectures, in 2011 a stay of 10 days for a cycle of lectures (July 2011); 2. Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai University, in 2004.
CANADA: Montreal, Université de Montreal
IRAN: 1. Kerman, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, 1997, 2000; 2. Kashan, University of Kashan, 2000; 3. Mashhad, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, 2000; 4. Babolsar, University of Mazandaran, 2000, 2005; 5. Yazd, Yazd University, 2005.
CHINA: 1. Hong Kong, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2002; 2. Kunming, Yunnan University, 2004, 2005; 3. Kunming, School of Math. and Comp. Sci., Yunnan Nationalities University, 2004; 4. Chongqing, Three Gorges University, 2004; 5. Xi'an, Shaanxi Normal University, 2005; 6. Kunming, Yunnan University, a stay of 5 days and 3 lectures, 2008; 7. Chongqing Three Gorges University, 2004 - Southwest University, 2010.
Moreover, he has partecipated as
several Conferences, for instance:
1. Summer School in Universal Algebra and Ordered Sets in Jindrichuv Hradec, Czechoslovakia 1979.
2. Modern Algebraic Methods - Combinatorial Algebra in Tabor, Czechoslovakia 1985.
3. Summer School in General Algebra and Ordered Sets in Zemplinska Sirava, Czechoslovakia 1986.
4. G.N.S.A.G.A. of C.N.R., in Palermo, Italy, 1994.
5. Hyperstructures, Geometric Spaces and Probabilistic Applications, in Chieti, Italy, 1994.
6. The sixth Symposium of Mathematics and its Applications in Timisoara, Romania, 1995.
7. The seventh Symposium of Mathematics and its Applications in Timisoara, Romania, 1997.
8. The PAMM's Year Opening, in Budapest, Hungary, 1997.
9. International Workshop in Hyperstructures and their Applications at Pugnochiuso, 1998.
10. The ninth Symposium of Mathematics and its Applications in Timisoara, Romania, 2001.
11. Fourth Panhellenic Conference on Algebra and Number Theory. Patras, Greece, 2002.
12. ICM Satellite Conference in Algebra and Related Topics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China, 2002.
13. VIIth Conference of Roumanian Society of Mathematical Science, Bistriza, Romania, 2003.
14. International Conference in Discrete Mathematics with Application to Information Science and Related Topics, Chongqing, China, 2004.
15. 36th Annual Iranian Mathematics Conference, Yazd, Iran, 2005.
16. Workshop dedicated to Professor Ion Creanga - 100 years from birth: Open problems in algebraic hyperstructure theory and applications, September 24th-26th, 2011
As first lecturer
1. Fourth International Congress on Algebraic Hyperstructures and Applications in Xanthi, Greece, 1990.
2. Fifth International Congress on Algebraic Hyperstructures and Applications in Iasi, Romania, 1993.
3. International Symposium on Hyperstructures and their Applications in Criptography, Geometry and Probability in Pescara, Italy, 1995.
4. International Workshop in Algebra, at Iasi, Romania, 1998.
5. The eighth Symposium of Mathematics and its Applications in Timisoara,Romania, 1999.
6. International Congress on Algebra and Computer Science, Siena and Prato, 2000.
7. International Congress on Ghyath al-din Jamshid Kashani-ICGK 2000, Iran.
8. 8th International Congress on Algebraic Hyperstructures and Applications, in Samothraki, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece, 2002.
9. Symposium on "Mathematics applied in Biology and Biophysics", Iasi, 2003, Romania.
10. The 9th International Congress on Algebraic Hyperstructures and Their Applications, Babolsar, Iran, 2005.
11. International Conference on “Fuzzy Sets, Multivalued Operations and Applications in Social Sciences”, G. D’Annunzio University, Chieti – Pescara, 2007.
12. The 10th International Congress on Algebraic Hyperstructures and their Applications, Brno, Czech Republic, 2008
13. The 11th International Congress on Algebraic Hyperstructures and their Applications, Chieti Italy, October 2011, Ratio Mathematica, n. 21 (2011)
In the context of a Socrates Project between West University in Timisoara and Udine University, he has delivered in Timisoara, in October 1999, lectures on "Some elements of hyperstructure theory and its application" as Lecturer and Organizer, in Praha, Czech Republic, to the Sixth International Congress on Hyperstructures and Applications, 1996.
He has organized three International Congresses:
· in 1978 at Taormina: "Sistemi Binari e loro Applicazioni"
· in 1983 at Taormina: "Ipergruppi, Strutture Multivoche e Algebrizzazione di Strutture d'Incidenza"
· in 1985 at Udine: "Ipergruppi,
altre Strutture Multivoche e loro Applicazioni"
He has been member, at Clermont-Ferrand II University, invited as an expert internationale, of
· the "jury" for the awarding of a "Doctorat d'Etat es Sciences" in 1980,
· a "Doctorat d'Université, Specialité: Mathématiques" in 1985 and in 1994.
In his capacity as international expert, he has been member of the committee for a "Degree of Doctor of Philosophy" in 1997 and in 2000, at Kerman University, Department of Mathematics in Iran.
Moreover in 2007 he has been member of the Committee for a PHD in Mathematics (Algebra), at Ovidius University in Constanta (Romania).
He has been in 1996, in 1998, in 2000, in 2003 and in 2006, for one month, invited as Visiting Professor, at the Université de Montréal, Departement de Mathématique et Statistique, Montréal, Canada.
· He has opened an Agreement between Udine University and Yunnan University at Kunming in China and he is actually the Italian superintendent of this Agreement.
· He has opened an Agreement between Udine and Al.I. Cuza (Iasi) Universities and he is actually the Italian superintendent of this Agreement.
· He has opened a Socrates Agreement between Udine and Al. I. Cuza University in Iasi
· He has opened a Socrates Agreement between Udine and Vest University in Timisoara
· He has opened a Socrates Agreement between Udine and Ovidius University in Constanta
· He has opened a Socrates Agreement between Udine University and Agricultural University in Praha
· He has opened a Socrates Agreement between Udine and Asachi University in Iasi
· He has opened a Socrates Agreement between Udine and Transilvania University in Brasov
In 1987 he founded and, since then, he is Chief-Editor (four times re-elected) of the journal Rivista di Matematica Pura e Applicata, actually Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics.
He is Chief-Editor also of
1. Advances in Fuzzy Mathematics (AFM), Research India Publications, Delhi 110085 INDIA
2. Set-valued Mathematics and Application, Global Research Publications, Darya Ganj, New Delhi 110002, INDIA
3. Fuzzy Sets, Rough Sets and Multivalued Operations, International Sciences Press, Gurgaon (Haryana), INDIA
He is member of the Editorial Board of
1. Pures Mathematics and Applications, Budapest
2. Journal of Information Optimization Sciences, Delhi
3. Ratio Mathematica, Pescara
4. The Korean Journal of Computational Applied Mathematics, Sunmoon Univ., Asan, Korea
5. International Journal of Science and Technology, Kashan University, Kashan, Iran
6. Iranian Journal of Fuzzy Systems, Sistan and Baluchistan University, Zahedan, Iran
7. General Mathematics, University "Lucian Blaga of Sibiu, Sibiu, Romania
8. Global Journal of Mathematics Mathematical Sciences (GJMMS),GPS Publ., Delhi, India
9. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematical Sciences (IJPAMS), GPS Publishers, Delhi, India
10. International Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (IJCAM), University of Oiongzhou, Hainan, China
11. Advances in Theoretical and Applied Mathematics (ATAM), Kongju National Univ., Kongju, South Korea
12. Mathematics Applied in Sciences and Technology (MAST), Kyoto, Sangyo University, Kyoto, Japan
13. Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice, published by Dept. of Math. and Comp. Sci,, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, U.S.A.
14. Iranian Journal of Mathematical Science and Informatics, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, Iran
15. International Journal of Applied Mathematics Computational Sciences, GBS Publishers Distributors, Delhi, India
16. Fuzzy Algebra and Applications, International Sciences Press, India
17. International Journal of Computing Science and Mathematics (IJCSM), Indersciences Publishers, Geneve, Switzerland
18. Far East Journal of Mathematics (FEJM), Delhi, India
19. International Journal of Mathematics Research, Amol Azad University, Amol, Iran
20. Journal of Basic Science, University of Mazandaran (JBSUM), Babolsar, Iran
21. International Journal in Algebraic Hyperstructures and Applications, Babolsar, Mazandaran University, Iran
22. Jourdanian Journal of Mathematics and Statistics (JJMS), Yarmouk Univ., Irbid, Jordan
23. European Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Istanbul University, Turkey.
Punjab University, Journal of Mathematics, University of the Punjab,
25. International Journal of Mathematics Research, Shomal University, Amol, Iran
26. The Journal of Science Research of Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
27. Bulletin of the Polytechnic Institute of Iasi. Section Mathematics. Theretical Mechanics. Physics, Iasi, Romania
28. Asian – European Journal of Mathematics , World Scientific, New Jersey, London, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chennai
29. Journal of Informatics and Mathematical Sciences, Distributor of Books and Journals, Shastri Nagar, Delhi 110052, INDIA
30. Journal of Computer Science and Computational Mathematics (JCSCM), Taman Midah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
31. Journal of Modern Mathematics Frontier (JMMF), Hong Kong, China
Structures and Their Applications, Yazd University, Iran
33. International Journal of Algebra and Statistics, Modern Science Publishers, Qena, Egypt
34. International Journal of Applications of Fuzzy Sets and Artificial Intelligence (IJAFSAI), University of Patras, Greece
He is reviewer of A.M.S. since the 70's.
He has taught Algebra and Geometry for a semester in The National Somalian Univ. (1984).
During his career he also received a significant number of recognitions, listed below:
TEHNICA “GHEORGHE ASACHI”
DIPLOMA DE EXCELENTA
Prof.univ.dr.ing. Nicolae Badea
REPUBLIC DEMOCRITUS UNIVERSITY OF THRACE
DIPLOMA OF EXCELLENCE
Professor Thomas Vougiouklis (Dean of School of Education)
“ALEXANDRU IOAN CUZA” - Facultatea de Matematica
DIPLOMA OF EXCELLENCE
Prof. Dr. Ovidius Carja (Preside della Facoltà)
AWARD OF THE VERY IMPORTANT SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITY OF Prof. P. CORSINI
Prof. Alizadeh Afrouzi (Chancellor of University of Mazandaran)
CHULALONGKORN UNIVERSITY - Faculty of
Science, Department of Mathematics
DIPLOMA OF EXCELLENCE
Yupaporn Kemprasit (PHD. Professor in Mathematics, Senior Researcher)
Wanida Hemakul (PHD. chair, Graduate Program in Mathematics)
DEGLI STUDI D'ANNUNZIO
CHIETI e PESCARA, ITALY
DIPLOMA OF EXCELLENCE
Antonio Maturo, Professor of Mathematical Methodes of Economy and Actuarial and Financial Sciences, Director of the Dept. of Social Sciences
 Corsini P. – Hypergroupes et groupes ordonnes. Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Padova, v.XLVIII, (1972).
 Corsini P. – Homorphismes d'hypergroupes. Rend. Sem.Mat. Univ. Padova, v.52, (1974).
 Corsini P. – Hypergroupes reguliers et hypermodules. Ann. Univ.Ferrara, Sc. Mat. Ser. VII, v. XX, (1975).
 Corsini P. – Sur les homomorphismes polydromes. Ann. Univ. Ferrara, Sc. Mat. Ser. VII, v. XXI, (1975).
 Corsini P. – Hypergroupes d'associativité des quasigroupes médiaux.Atti del Convegno su Sistemi Binari e loro Applicazioni, Taormina, (1978).
 Corsini P. – Sur les semi-hypergroupes. Atti Soc. Pelor. Sc. Mat. Fis. Nat., XXVI, (1980).
 Corsini P. – Sur les semi-hypergroupes complets et les groupoides. Atti Soc. Pelor. Sc. Mat. Fis. Nat., XXVI, (1980).
 Corsini P. – Contributo alla Teoria degli Ipergruppi. Atti Soc. Pelor. Sc. Mat. Fis. Nat., XXVI, (1980).
 Corsini P. – Ipergruppi semiregolari e regolari. Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Politecn.Torino, v. 40, 3, (1982).
 Corsini P. – Recenti
risultati in Teoria degli Ipergruppi. B.U.M.I., 2-A, (1983)
 Corsini P. – Feebly canonical and 1-hypergroups. Acta Universitatis Carolinae. Math. et Phys., v. 24, n. 2, (1983)
 Corsini P. – Prolegomeni alla Teoria degli Ipergruppi. Quaderno dell'Ist. di Mat., Inf., e Sist., Univ. Di Udine, (1986)
 Corsini P. – Sugli ipergruppi canonici finiti con identita' parziali scalari. Rend. del Circ. Mat. di Palermo, serie II, t. XXXVI, (1987)
 Corsini P. – (i.p.s.) Ipergruppi di ordine 6. Ann. Sc. de l'Univ. Blaise Pascal, Clermont-Ferrand II, (1987)
 Corsini P. – (i.p.s.) Ipergruppi di ordine 7. Atti Sem. Mat. Fis. Univ. Modena, XXXIV, (1985-1986)
 Corsini P. – (i.p.s.) Hypergroups of order 8. Aviani Editore pp. 1-106, (1989)
 Corsini P. – Graphs and join spaces. J. of Combinatorics, Information and System Sciences, v. 16, n. 4, (1991)
 Corsini P. – Themes and problems in Hypergroup Theory. Proceedings of the Fourth International Congress on Algebraic Hyperstructures and Applications, Xanthi, Greece, World Scientific, (1990)
 Corsini P. – Hypergraphs and hypergroups. Accepted in 1992 by J. of Geometry, retired in 1994, accepted in 1995 and issued in 1996 by Algebra Universalis vol. 35
 Corsini P. – Join Spaces, Power Sets, Fuzzy Sets. Proceedings of the Fifth International Congress on Algebraic HyperStructures and Applications, 1993, Iasi, Romania, Hadronic Press, (1994)
 Corsini P. – Remarks on join spaces associated with graphs, Riv. Mat. Pura e Appl., v. 16, (1995)
 Corsini P. – On W-Hypergroups. Proceedings of I.R.B. International Workshops, New Frontiers in Multivalued Hyperstructures, Monteroduni, (1995).
 Corsini P. – A brief outline of hyperstructures, Proceedings of "The sixth Symposium of Mathematics and its Applications", Timisoara,(1995).
 Corsini P. – Mutually associative hypergroupoids, Proceedings of the Sixth Int. Congress on A.H.A., Praha, (1996)
 Corsini P. – On the hypergroups associated to binary relations, Multiple-valued Logic and its Applications (1997).
 Corsini P. – Binary relations and hypergroupoids, Proceedings of the "International Workshop in Algebra ", Iasi, 1998, Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, n. 7, (1999)
 Corsini P. – Rough Sets, Fuzzy Sets and Join Spaces, HONORARY VOLUME dedicated to Prof. Emeritus Ioannis Mittas, Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki, 1999-2000
 Corsini P. – On Chinese Hyperstructures, Proceedings of the Seventh Congress of AHA, Taormina, 1999, Journal of Discrete Mathematics
 Corsini P. – A remarkable class of F-hypergroups, Proceedings of "Theeighth Symposium of Mathematics and its Applications", Timisoara,(1999).
 Corsini P. – Properties of hyperoperations associated with fuzzy and with factor spaces, International Journal of Science and Technology, Kashan University, vol. 1, n. 1, (2000)
 Corsini P. – Fuzzy sets, join spaces and factor spaces, PU.M.A. vol. 11, n. 3, (2000)
 Corsini P. – Binary Relations, Interval Structures and Join Spaces,vol. 9, n.1, Korean J. Comput. Appl. Math., (2002)
 Corsini P. – Hyperstructures associated with ordered sets, Bull. Greek. Math. Soc., vol. 48, pp. 7-18, (2003)
 Corsini P. – A new connection between hypergroups and fuzzy sets, Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, n. 27, pp. 221-229(2003)
 Corsini P. – Fuzzy
sets of type 2 and hyperstructures, Proceedings of A.H.A. Congress 2002,
 Corsini P. – Hyperstructures associated with Fuzzy Sets endowed with two membership functions, Volume in honor of Prof. Sharma, Journal of Combinatorics, Information System Sciences, Prints India, New Delhy, India (2006)
 Corsini P. – Matrices, Fuzzy Sets of Type 2 and Join Spaces, Proceedings of 9th Congress on AHA, Babolsar, Iran, 2005
 Corsini P. – Hyperstructures
and Fuzzy Sets, Proceedings of the International Congress on Ghiyath Al-Din
Jamshid Kashani, Kashan University, November 2000, Int. J. of Science and
Technology of the University of Kashan, vol. 2, pp. 1-7, (2001)
 Corsini P. – Connections among Hyperstructures, Fuzzy Sets, Rough Sets, Factor Spaces, Annual Conference on Applied Mathematics in Biology Biophysics, Faculty of Horticulture, University of Agronomy
and Veterinary, Iasi, May 31, 2002, Section I B, pp. 1-4
 Corsini P. – New themes of research on hyperstructures associated with fuzzy sets, Proceedings of "The fourth Seminar on Fuzzy Sets and Applications", Iranian Statistical Society, May 2003, University of
Iran, Journal of Basic Science 2, pp. 25-36, (2003)
 Corsini P. – Fuzzy Sets and Algebraic Hyperstructures, Proceedings of the "Joint Conference on Informatic Sciences", Cary, NC, USA, September 2003
 Corsini P. – Some applications of hyperstructures to fuzzy sets, Proceedings of the Annual Symposium on Mathematics Applied in Biology Biophysics, Faculty of Horticulture, University of Agronomy and Veterinary, Iasi, May 28-29, 2004
 Corsini P. – Join Spaces, Multivalued Functions and Soft Sets, Proceedings of the International Conference on Algebra 2010 (ICA 2010), University Gadjah Mada and Southeast Asian Math. Society
 Corsini P. – History and new possible research directions of Hyperstructures, Proceedings of The 11th International Congress on Algebraic Hyperstructures and their Applications, Chieti, Ratio Mathematica, n. 21, (2011)
 Corsini P. – On the fuzzy grade of Hypergroups, International Journal of Algebra and Statistics, vol. 1, n. 2, (2012)
 Corsini P. – Fuzzy multiset hyperstructures, European Journal of Combinatorics, Special Issue, Recent researches in Hyperstructures, edited by P. Corsini, Vol. 44, Part B, February 2015, Bruxelles, Belgium
 Corsini P. – HX-groups and Hypergroups, Analele Univ. “Ovidius”, Math Series, n. 3, 2016
 Corsini P. with Bonansinga P. – Sugli omomorfismi di semi-ipergruppi e di ipergruppi. B.U.M.I., 1-B, (1982)
 Corsini P. with
Borzooei R. A. and Zahedi M. M. – Some kinds of positive implicative hyper
K-ideals, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences Cryptography, Delhi,
vol.6, n. 1, (2003)
 Corsini P. with Borzooei R. A. and Zahedi M. M. - Some kinds of positive implicative hyper K-ideals, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Criptography, Delhi. vol. 6. n. 1 (2003)
 Corsini P.with Cristea I. – Fuzzy grade of i.p.s. hypergroups of order less or equal to 6, PU.M.A., (2004)
 Corsini P.with Cristea I. – Fuzzy grade of i.p.s. hypergroups of order 7, Iranian Journal of Fuzzy Systems, Zahedan, Iran, (2004)
 Corsini P. with Cristea I. – Fuzzy sets and non complete 1-hypergroups, An. St. Univ. Ovidius Constanta, (2005)
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. – Generalized fuzzy hyperideals of hypernearrings and many valued implications, J. of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, vol. 16 (2005)
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. – Generalized fuzzy sub-hyperquasigroups of hyperquasigroups, Soft Computing, (2005)
 Corsini P. with
Davvaz B. – Generalized fuzzy polygroups, Iranian Journal of Fuzzy
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. – Redefined fuzzy Hv-submodules and many valued implications, Information Science, 177 pp. 865–875 (2007)
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. – On (α,β)- fuzzy Hv-ideals of Hv-rings, Accepted by Iranian Journal of Fuzzy Systems, (2007)
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. – Fuzzy n-ary hpergroups, J. Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, vol. 1 pp. 377-382, (2007)
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. – Generalized fuzzy polygroups, vol. 3.
n. 1, (2006)
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. – Redifined fuzzy Hv- submodules and many valued implications, Informations Sciences, 177, (2007)
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. – New connections among Multivalued Functions,
Hyperstructures and Fuzzy Sets,
p. 1-15 , Submitted at Jourdanian Journal of Mathematics and Statistics
(JJMS), Yarmouk Univ., Irbid, Jordan (2010)
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. and Leoreanu Fotea V. – Fuzzy n-ary polygroups, Computers and Mathematics, 57, (2009)
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. and Leoreanu Fotea V. – Atanassov’s intuitionistic (S,T) – fuzzy n-ary subhypergroups, Information Science, 179 (2009)
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. and Leoreanu Fotea V. – Fuzzy n-ary subpolygroups, Computers and Mathematics and Applications, 57, (2009) 141-152
 Corsini P. with Davvaz B. and Leoreanu Fotea V. – Atanassov's intuitionistic (S,T)-fuzzy n-ary sub-hypergroups and their properties, Information Sciences 179, (2009), 654-666
 Corsini P. with Feng Y. – (λ, μ)-Fuzzy Version of Ideals, Interior Ideals, Quasi-Ideals, and Bi-Ideals, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 425890, 7 pages
 Corsini P. with Feng Y. – On Fuzzy Corsini’s Hyperoperations, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 685681, 9 pages
 Corsini P. with Feng Y. – (λ, μ)-Fuzzy Interior Ideals of ordered γ-semigroups, Algebra and Discrete Mathematics, vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 61-70, (2013)
 Corsini P. with Freni D. – On the heart of hypergroups. Mathematica Montisnigri, n.2, (1992)
 Corsini P. with
Leoreanu Fotea V. – On the grade of a sequence of fuzzy sets and join
spaces, determined by a hypergraph, accepted by Southeast Asian
Bulletin of Mathematics, (2007)
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. – Join Spaces associated with Fuzzy Sets. J. of Combinatorics, Information and System Sciences, vol. 20, No. 1, (1995)
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. – About the heart of a hypergroup. Acta Universitatis Carolinae, vol. 37, No. 1 (1996)
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. – Le théorème de Lagrange dans les hypergroupes. Buletinul Stiintific, SeriaMat. Fiz. Tom 41 (55), nr .2, Timisoara, (1996)
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. – Hypergroups and binary relations, Algebra Universalis 43, (2000)
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. – Fuzzy Sets, Join Spaces associated with Rough Sets, Rendiconti delCircolo Matematico di Palermo, Serie II, Tomo LI, (2002)
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. – Survey on new topics of hyperstructure theory and its applications, Proceedings of A.H.A. Congress 2002, Samothracia
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. – Isomorphisms of hypergroups and of n-hypergroups with applications, Soft Computing, vol. 13, n. 10 (2009), 985-994, ISSN: 1432-7643
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. – Soft Hypergroups, Critical Review, July 2010, Publisher: Center of Mathematics of Uncertainty, Creighton University, USA, Editors: P. Wang, J. Mordeson, M. Wierman, p. 81-97
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. – Hypergroups determined by social relationships, Ratio Sociologica, vol. 3, n. 1 (2010)
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. and Iranmanesh A. – On the sequence of join spaces and membership functions determined by a hypergraph, J. of Mult.-Valued Logic & Soft Computing, v.14, issue 6, 565-577, (2008)
 Corsini P. with Mahjoob R. – Multivalued Functions, Fuzzy Subsets and Join Spaces, Ratio Mathematica, vol. 20, (2010), p. 1-41
 Corsini P. with
Mittas J. – New topics in hypergroup theory. Multiple-valued logic and
its applications, vol. 2, (1997)
 Corsini P. with Moghani G. A. – On the finite Semi-join spaces and Fuzzy Sets, PU.M.A. vol. 12, n. 4, pp. 337-353 (2001)
 Corsini P. with
Radu G. and Tofan I. – Algebres et Hyperalgebres Heyting, Research
Report, Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica, Universita' di Udine (1995)
 Corsini P. with Romeo G. – Hypergroupes complets et t-groupoids, Convegno su Sistemi Binari e loro Applicazioni, Taormina, (1978)
 Corsini P. with
Shabir M. and Mahood T. – Semisimple Semihypergroups in terms of hyperideals
and fuzzy hyperideals, Iranian Journal of Fuzzy Systems, vol. 8, n. 1, (2011),
 Corsini P. with Sureau Y. – Sur les sous-hypergroupes d'un hypergroupe. Riv. di Mat. Pura e Appl., n. 1, (1987)
 Corsini P. with Tofan I. – On fuzzy hypergroups, P.U.M.A. vol. 8 , n.1 , Budapest (1997)
 Corsini P. with Vougiouklis T. – From groupoids to groups through hypergroups, Rend. Mat., Serie VII, v. 9, Roma, (1989)
 Corsini P. with Yagoob N. And Yousafai F. – On intra-regular left almost semi-hypergroups with pure left identity, Journal of Mathematics, An open access journal, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, in press, (2013)
 Corsini P. with Yousafzai F. – Some characterization problems in LA-semihypergroups, Journal of Algebra, Number Theory: Advances and Applications, Vol. 10, 1-2, (2013), pp. 41-55
 Corsini P. with Yin Y. and Zhan J. – Fuzzy Roughness of n-ary Hypergroups based on a complete residuated Lattice, Neural Comput. & Applications, (2011)
 Corsini P. with Yousafzai F. and Zeb A. – Existence of non-associative algebraic hyper-structures and related problems, Bulletin of the International Mathematical, (2013)
 Corsini P. with Zahedi M. M. and Khorashadi-Zadeh M. R. – Some results on the category of Lt-fuzzy hypergraphs, PU.M.A., Budapest, vol. 11, n. 4, pp.639-652, (2000)
 Corsini P.
with Zhan J. – L-Fuzzy Roughness in n-ary hypergroups, Accepted
by Neural Computing and Applications, (2010)
 Corsini P. with Zhan J. – L-fuzzy Roughness of n-ary Polygroups, Acta Mathematica Sinica-English Series Volume: 27 Issue: 1 Pages: 97-118 Published: 2011
 Corsini P. – Fuzzy Multiset Hyperstructures, European Journal of Combinatorics, Special Issue, Recent researches in Hyperstructures, in press, (August 2014)
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. and A. M. Lepellere A. M. – Fuzzy grade of some hyperstructures, Proceedings of 12th AHA International Congress on Algebraic Hyperstructures and Applications 2014, International Journal of Algebraic Hyperstructures and Applications, n. 2, Tehran, Iran
 Corsini P. – HX-groups and Hypergroup, Analele Univ. "Ovidius", Math.Series n. 3, (2016)
P. – Partial Semigroups and Fuzzy Sets, Journal of Discrete Mathematical
Sciences & Cryptography, Taru Publications, (2016)
 Corsini P. – Hypergroups associated with HX-groups, Analele Univ. "Ovidius", Math.Series , (2016)
 Corsini P. – Hyperstructures and Some of The Most Recent Applications, Journal of Hyperstructures, 6 (Spec. 13th AHA), 1-13, (2017)
COMMUTATIVE, HOMOLOGICAL, MULTILINEAR ALGEBRA
 Corsini P. – Sulle potenze di un ideale generato da una A-successione. Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Padova, v. XXXIX, (1967)
 Corsini P. – Quelques proprietes d'invariance du foncteur Tor2. C.R. Acad. Sc. Paris, t. 272, (1971)
 Corsini P. with Micali A. – Torsion dans les algebres universelles. J. of Mathematics, Tokushima Univ., v. 3, (1969)
 Corsini P. with Micali A. – Etude de certaines algèbres associatives graduées. An. Acad. Brasil. Cienc.., 43, (1971)
AMONG THE PAPERS WHICH ARE
NEARER TO CORSINI'S ACTUAL THEMES OF RESEARCH, SEE THE FOLLOWING ONES
 SERAFIMIDIS K,,KEHAGIAS ATH., KONSTANTINIDOU M. – The L-Fuzzy Corsini Join Hyperoperation, Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, n. 12, (2003)
 SPARTALIS S. – The hyperoperation relation and the Corsini's partial or not partial hypergroupoid, Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, (a classification), n. 24, (2008)
 Morteza YAVARY –
Corsini's method and construction of Join Spaces,
Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, (a classification), n. 23, (2008)
 Corsini P. – Su un teorema di R.H. Bruck., Atti Sem. Mat. Fis. Univ, Modena, XXXI, (1982).
 Corsini P. – Prolegomena of Hypergroup Theory. Aviani Editore, (1993), 216 pp.
 Corsini P. – Algebra per Ingegneria. Aviani Editore, (1991).
 Corsini P. – Introducere in Teoria Hipergrupurilor. Translated by V. Leoreanu, Editura Universitatii "Al. I. Cuza" Iasi, (1998), pp. 158.
 Corsini P. with Leoreanu Fotea V. – Applications of Hyperstructure Theory. Advances in Mathematics, vol. 5, Kluwer Academic Publisher, (2003)